End of Lease turn-in
Then you can choose to begin a lease that is brand new a new phone or talk to we about other update choices, such as for example EIP. It must be in good working condition when you return a leased phone. Ensure that the device:
- Doesn’t have cracks or any other problems for the display screen.
- Will not be harmed by experience of fluid.
- Can energy on.
- Will not be materially changed, this includes both the initial equipment & software.
- Doesn’t have activated features that are anti-theft such as Find our iPhone.
To finish your JOD rent ahead of the lease that is 18-month expires, you can find a few alternatives:
- Turn into the phone at a location that is retail good performing condition and spend the entire quantity of the remaining month-to-month rent installments or
- Spend the residual lease that is monthly in addition to the full buy Option Price (POP) as previously mentioned on the lease contract and keep carefully the phone.
Set a Purchase Option Installment up Arrange (POIP) online at the conclusion of your lease
A POIP is an optional no-interest, nine-month installment want to spend down a computer device that’s not turned in after your rent is finished.
- Get on My T-Mobile.
- Under JUMP! On need lease click View rent details.
- Simply Click Get Installment Arrange.
- Review the re re payment information. A repayment is born for the fees today after which you will have nine payments that are monthly.
- Enter payment details, then click Agree & carry on.
- Finish the process that is e-signature.
- When the deal is complete, a verification message shows.
Sign your agreement
- Open the e-mail sent from t-mobile-sign-your-eip email.
- Click on the t-mo.co/Device_agreement website website link.
- At the top of this display review the consent to records that are electronic the container and then click maintain.
- See the disclosure contract for the lease (JOD) or purchase (EIP and POIP) that outlines:
- T-Mobile’s privacy agreement that is financial
- The finance contract
- After reviewing the contract, click Continue and review the conditions and terms
- Clink the Sign key in the bottom associated with the contract by Buyer’s Signature.
- The populated signature in the Adopt Your Signature pop-up you can choose to Draw your signature or use.
- The magenta Submit Order button on the top of the screen, click.
- A display screen will pop-up where you could develop a Docusign account. This might be optional.
- About this pop-up when you look at the top right it is possible to click on the arrow to save lots of a PDF of one’s finalized agreement.
- A duplicate of one’s contract may be in your My account that is t-Mobile in hours.
- Click Publish or No Many Many Thanks.
Prepared to purchase?
- If you should be not used to T-Mobile, follow this link to become listed on us!
- Currently with us? Why don’t we allow you to get logged in in order to begin shopping.
Purchase on its means?
- If you are a new comer to T-Mobile, be sure you have actually the under information to check always your purchase status here.
- Order number
- Billing Zip Code
- Last title
- Currently with us? Check out your purchase Status page in your My T-Mobile account.
Nevertheless require assistance?
You can visit us at some of our shop areas, give us a call at 1-800-937-8997, or check always out of the video below to learn more about how exactly to upgrade online. Remember improvements made through Care or Retail will undoubtedly be charged $20 for help into the upgrade process, so upgrade online? whenever feasible!